Tuesday, July 9, 2013

About


                                           INTRODUCTION

Hello Everyone My name is Tanvir Khan.I have been dealing in property and real estate for about 25 years and specially in areas like naigaon,nalasopara,palghar.I provide the best service in property and real estate by working at shop,at the site and online.I have dealt with many property issues and transcations.I make sure that my assister is always connected to internet.We are very dynamic property dealers and respond to any enquiry as soon as possible.I have got  specialisation in property and real estate and as above I can find the suitable location,cost effectiveness,taking loan issues and other transactions with ease.I resolve any conflicting matters by fair judgement.



                                        PROPERTY HOLDER           

I have many property related to magnanimous and big BUILDERS.In areas like naigaon,nalasopara,palghar in Mumbai and Thane district. I have many command over a lot of property and builders.My only soul purpose is to deliver my best to my customers.I am very proficient at these works and can really guide a layperson in these things.



CONTACT:Tanvir Khan  919820874996
                    Qamar Khan  919967617259                     
                     
                     



No comments:

Post a Comment